Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the BikeFlashGames.com web site. We allow you access to this site subject to the terms and conditions set out in more detail in this policy. We explain here what you can and cannot do when using this site and what our obligations and liabilities are to you. By using the site you agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy and we therefore encourage you to read the terms in full.
Our Legal Disclaimer
Much of the information on our site is received from third parties. We cannot be responsible for ensuring that the information they provide us is accurate or that it does not infringe the rights of someone else. BikeFlashGames.com was published in order to provide internet surfers with best free flash games available online. This particular flash game site does not take any credit for creation of games; all the games are sole property and copyright of their respective programmers/owners/publishers. BikeFlashGames.commade sure all free online games published here were allowed to be published on web sites other than the ones of the creators or received specific permission to publish some of the games. The purpose of BikeFlashGames.com is to filter out the best flash games available and present them to online gamers for free, not to take credit for the great game offered on this site. Thanks for visiting and enjoy free flash games.
Links to Third Party Sites
Where we provide a link to the site of an advertiser or a merchant, we cannot be responsible for the content or information on that third party's site which can be accessed from us. Any terms, conditions, warranties or representations made by them are solely between you and that third party.
BikeFlashGames.com requires users to the Website to be 14 years or older. You cannot use any part of BikeFlashGames.com unless you are at least 14 years of age. By using the Website you confirm that you are 14 years of age or older. If you are under 14 years of age please do not access this website. You agree that if your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) access or assist users in accessing the website or services that you will not allow or assist, knowingly or unknowingly, children under 14 years old to access the website or services. You agree that if you do allow or assist children under 14 years age to access the website with your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) that you will assume full liability for any consequences and that under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence neither BikeFlashGames.com, any third party content provider nor their respective agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the site by users under 14 years of age, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
What you use our site for
We have no control over how you use our site and what you use it for or what you use the content or information on our site for. You are completely responsible for what you do with our web site.
Services used on our site
We make no warranty whatsoever about the reliability or quality of any services you have obtained or purchased or which have been offered to you through our site, whether directly from the site or through a link to the site of a third party.
BikeFlashGames.com also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in BikeFlashGames.comor your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from BikeFlashGames.com. While we take all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service we will not be held responsible for the security of BikeFlashGames.comor for any disruption of BikeFlashGames.com however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system. You will remain responsible and liable for material you upload on to or access from BikeFlashGames.com and you will indemnify us in the manner set out below in the Terms in relation to your accessing or uploading.
Rights of BikeFlashGames.com
Except where we are permitted to use content or information owned by third parties, the rights including without limitation copyright in all information and material on our site is generally speaking someone else's. Any content on our site is provided to you for your personal use only. You may not use any material or content for any commercial purpose without contacting us at or the people/companies whose Nothing contained on BikeFlashGames.com should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise any license or right to use any trade mark displayed on BikeFlashGames.com without our written permission or the permission of any such third party that may own the trade marks displayed on BikeFlashGames.com. Your misuse of the trade marks displayed on BikeFlashGames.com or any other content on BikeFlashGames.com, except as provided in this Policy, is strictly prohibited.
When your use BikeFlashGames.com you agree to the followings:
1. To abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of BikeFlashGames.com.
2. Not to infringe any third party rights through your use of BikeFlashGames.com, or your activities conducted from BikeFlashGames.com, including without limitation, the intellectual property rights of others. You further agree not to use in any way any of our trade mark or other intellectual property, or in any way to represent yourself or your site or the activities on your site as connected with us, or link to BikeFlashGames.com in any manner whatsoever without our express prior written consent.
3. Not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to BikeFlashGames.com or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality.
4. To provide true, accurate, complete and current information when asked to register your information.
5. To be entirely responsible for and maintain the confidentiality of your password and notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or other security breach which you become aware of.
6. Not to publish, post, disseminate, distribute or otherwise transmit any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information through BikeFlashGames.comincluding but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
7. Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including rights of publicity and privacy and not to use BikeFlashGames.com for distributing, disseminating or posting any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
8. Indemnity - You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified, defend and hold BikeFlashGames.com and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) (whether or not foreseeable or avoidable) incurred or suffered by any Indemnified Party and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened arising from your use of, connection with or conduct on BikeFlashGames.com or any breach by you of this Policy. BikeFlashGames.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to co-operate with our defense of such claim.
If at any time you have a question about anything contained in this terms & conditions or a general query please do not hesitate to contact us.